Friday, December 10, 2010

Flip Friday: Italy Edition

Oh, the Rabbits are not going to be pleased about what I'm about to say.

There is no Rabbit Movie this week.

Well, we took a mid-week cat and Rabbit break, so now, I thought it would be Ok to share an Italy movie.  I made quite a few movies with my Flip while I was there, and so far I haven't shared any of them.

So, this week's Flip Friday is... an Italy Movie.

The setting:  Downtown Florence in the Piazza del Duomo.  I just stood and turned round, and this is my movie.  I was standing on the centuries old street in between the Duomo and the Baptistery.  The movie starts out with the famous bronze doors of the Baptistery.

Enjoy!  it's not Rabbits, but it's pretty OK.

Have a great weekend!

A Florence Movie from marcy hall on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great movie! Made me feel like I was back there again! I enjoyed seeing everything, even the souvenir cart.

Emma said...

You said there were no rabbits, but wasn't that Zoe doing the voice-over?

Beautiful video!

Rebecca said...

Love the music AND the movie! It had it all - the romance of Italy, the grandeur of the Duomo, a dog (which Doodles appreciated) and suspense because at first I thought that girl was being mugged.