Monday, August 9, 2010

The Year of Fun: Pictures of Stuff

I still haven't written about my new camera yet.  I have just shown you pictures that I've taken with it.

Well, today's going to be no exception. 

I'm just going to show you some pictures again, and why?  I've been working on a couple of projects that I will share about on Wednesday, and The Rabbits were not interested in writing about a camera since that would not involve anything Rabbity.

Well, that's what they are like.

The first two pictures are of a thing that Rabbits are not fond of.



A HAWK!!  A baby Red-Tail to be exact.  We saw him while on a walk, and I got some great pictures that really show off his cool pants!

Also, we've made many trips to the waters of Lake Erie lately for refreshing and cleansing swimming.  The last couple of times we've been there, it's been a little stormy and the wind has made waves that make our Great Lake seem more like an Ocean!

Here are a couple of pictures of the water.  I chaged them to black and whites to add a little Drama!






See? DRAMA!

Hawks and Water. That's what I have for today.

VERY UNRABBITY!

"What's the Big Idea?"

If any of you have anything Rabbity to pass on to poor Zoe, please do so....NOW!!

THANK YOU.

2 comments:

LMA said...

We, umm, saw Rabbit Hay and grass cubes while we were shopping for cat toys?

Is that acceptable, Mlle. Zoe? Or did I fail by mentioning we were buying Cat, not Rabbit, Items?

This probably isn't good time to mention that I adore hawks. *runs away*

Emma said...

Yeah, Zoe, I agree. I wish Marcy had written about the graceful curve of a rabbit's ear or the subtle flavor of a fresh carrot. Definitely!

(Marcy - Secretly, I quite enjoyed your hawks and waves. Beautiful oceany waves! And I think those look like fancy pants, too! We need some hawk-pants!)