Friday, January 8, 2010

Flip Friday

"How do these things happen???"

I was dismayed to realize last week, after I had already posted some kind of message about the New Year or some such, that I DID NOT POST A RABBIT MOVIE!!!!

(I would appreciate if this stay our little secret. I don't think that Zoe noticed, and I'd like to keep it that way. Are you cool with that?)

Anyhow, time to get back to the movies.

Right?

RIGHT!!

First, a movie from the Lilypad's New Orange Star!

Toby the Kitten from marcy hall on Vimeo.

And, now...A Certain Rabbit will grace you with Her Presence!!

Zoe and the Grass Ball from marcy hall on Vimeo.

Happy Weekend!!

6 comments:

LMA said...

Dear Miss Zoe,

You gladdened the heart of a very disappointed 10-year-old who was really hoping to wake up to a winter wonderland. Alas, that did not come to pass.

Please extend our gratitude to Ms. Blisschick and Master Toby as well.

Love and willow balls,

The A household

Bethany said...

viewers like you.
made me smile.
Zoe is loving that grass ball. my rabbits are over toys now for some reason. fun to watch. love bunny mouths.
i blow on my animals too once in a while and it obviously annoys them, yet i still do it. i'm glad i'm not the only one!

Lisa said...

Yeah, I have too been known to blow on certain animals for the fun squirm factor ...

You make the best videos - the music and the titles are always just perfect. Don't know if I ever told you that before, we're always so focused on the big celebrity movie star, Zoe, while the brilliance of the director goes unremarked it seems!

Emma said...

Yes, Rabbits have my full support!

So do grass balls.

It's good to get back to movies.

Is it just me or is Toby growing like crazy?

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Well now that I've had my daily dose of kittens and rabbits I'm ready to start my New Year! Great music!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Master Toby is gorgeous, but perhaps he has boundary issues, just like a certain BlissChick!! :) And I can't remember when I last saw such concentration on the face of a rabbit. :) :) Zoe is a beauty, thanks for sharing.