Monday, February 9, 2009

And the winner is...

The #2 logo sketch from last week's post.
Congratulations, little, wingy, flaming heart!
You won, hands down (Or wings down. Whatever.)

I want to thank the 20 or so people who wrote in last week in response to my Logos, Ethos, Pathos post. Some simply stated their favorite logo(s), and some gave some absolutely great and extremely appreciated constructive comments. I liked the mix of both gut and thoughtful reactions.

My next step will be to really think through some of those comments, such as, what do I want this logo to be saying about my work, what kinds of things will I use the logo for, and that kind of thing. Still a lot to consider. But now I have a solid place to start, so thank you!

Of course, Zoe liked #4 because of the fact that it contained a bunny. However, she now understands from a graphic design point of view, that it was a little too complicated. It's not easy to convince that rabbit of much, so those comments really helped.

Now, Zoe says she knew about the elemental complicated design issues all along. I'm not sure if I believe her...


Would you believe this bunny? I mean-- really?

Anyhow, in addition to thanking you all for coming to my aid (I am notoriously indecisive), I also wanted to thank the lovely Connie of Dirty Footprints Studio for having Blisschick and I on her Blog Talk Radio show yesterday.

If you missed the show, don't worry!! There's a link to the show on Connie's blog (click on link above). You can also see a great picture of Connie in her interviewing outfit!

Love those doggie pants, by the way, Connie. They rival my loungy, fleecy rabbit pants, I think.

No comments: